Page 1 of 1

Lack of options in diplomatic offers

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm
by Gorofin
Sometimes you get diplomatic offers like this one:
Trade your mining station in system A against our mining station in System B.
The options are Yes or No.

I cant leave the dialog without choosing one of this selection, I can delay it to get data for the decision.
I like a normal close button there, without deleting the proposal.

RE: Lack of options in diplomatic offers

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 pm
by Dracus
agreed, that kind of caused me a few issues before.

RE: Lack of options in diplomatic offers

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:33 pm
by Tkins
I like this. It's hard to find out where the two items are. I don't have the brain capacity to remember every system and base in my empire, so trades like this I never really know if it's a good idea or not.