Withdraw/Return mechanics question
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:12 pm
Happy 4th of July!
I'm an AFB player in Scenario 2. I see I have many air groups that withdraw, then return later-sometimes quite soon after...many of these groups are in a 'restricted yet buyable' state. My question then-
If I spend the PP to get that group, will it return assigned to that deployable HQ, or revert to its non deployable HQ when it comes back?
And I suppose too-does it come back with the pilots it had when it left?
1st game, and I want to limit the pain in the learning experience to that inflicted by my opponent, not my own failure to understand the system [:)]
Thanks for any help!!
I'm an AFB player in Scenario 2. I see I have many air groups that withdraw, then return later-sometimes quite soon after...many of these groups are in a 'restricted yet buyable' state. My question then-
If I spend the PP to get that group, will it return assigned to that deployable HQ, or revert to its non deployable HQ when it comes back?
And I suppose too-does it come back with the pilots it had when it left?
1st game, and I want to limit the pain in the learning experience to that inflicted by my opponent, not my own failure to understand the system [:)]
Thanks for any help!!