Private miner stop extract if Lux. present
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:50 pm
I've designed a miner ship that mine strategic resurses and a cargo hold with about 2000. Private sector bought 2 of them and send to a planet with 2 strat. resource and on luxury resource. Severela month later i noticed that they still there - collected about 500 of each str. res and stop extracting. Running game fast forward for a couple of month - no change. still stuck in there doing nothing. checked planet deposit in editor - have plenty of res.
Then i give one ship to another empire. Private sector build a replacement, but this time sent it to a planet without luxury, so it fill it cargo pretty fast and return to a starport.
I belive that presence of luxry and imposibility to mine it somehow stuck regular mining.
Then i give one ship to another empire. Private sector build a replacement, but this time sent it to a planet without luxury, so it fill it cargo pretty fast and return to a starport.
I belive that presence of luxry and imposibility to mine it somehow stuck regular mining.