Page 1 of 1

Regarding Heroes

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:32 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Hmmm I can't say I have any "new" names off hand, but has anyone heard of anyone (forum buddy or not forum buddy for that matter), that deserves to be honoured in our Matrix Hall of Heroes recently?

It has been veeeeeeeeery silent in there for a good while.

Come on guys, put on yer thinking caps. Let us know if you know of someone that has willingly gone out of their way with no expectation of reward to make our hobby better.

Surely we have someone out there deserving of praise.

Oh and, I would of course direct any submissions, to be sent to the Hall of Heroes to eh, heheh, remember, this here thread is NOT the Hall of Heroes:)

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:35 pm
by Jacc
Panzer Leo. I am addicted to H2H.

I haven't used H2H myself...

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 1:56 am
by Orzel Bialy
but from what I have read and from what I have heard from others...it's a nice improvement. So Panzer Leo would get my vote just for the amount of time he invested. :)

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:27 am
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Ok that's two for Panzer Leo, now is anyone going to go to the Hall of Heroes and give him his due?.

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:24 am
by chief
Casting my vote for......................Panzer LEO......chief

This may be the ONLY vote counted in Florida.....:D :D :D :cool:

Re: Regarding Heroes

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:26 am
by Egg_Shen
Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1
:)
hmmmm:o

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:56 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Of all the threads for Egg to waste space on...

I think though, Egg is appropriate here.

Because acting as he does "here" will only put egg on his own face.

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:39 pm
by RockinHarry
Panzer Leo, Redleg, Ecticen, Fred Chlanda .... to name a few!:) Do I still need to consider Wild Bill, Bryan Melvin and Brent Richards!?? :eek: :D ;)

_________
Harry

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:03 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
ERRRRRR ok I will do it myself heheh:)

I am inducting Panzer Leo. as of now....

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:08 am
by Egg_Shen
:mad: YOU BETTER BEHAVE lES SARGE 911

i WAS BEING GOOD