Page 1 of 1

Dont underestimate radar !!

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:09 pm
by Pawlock
I know this is probably common knowledge, but after some of my recent experiences playing against the AI, it is certainly worth ensuring your forward bases are covered by Base force's with radar.

I was getting a good mauling by incoming raids on Lunga where it was certainly a case of me coming out second best in most cases. Anyway after moving another Base force to area ,one including radar thier performance has dramatically increased ,so much so now that the tables have turned and the Japs now fear sending strikes over there.

This is not something I realised for a while as not all Base forces have radar; but now I ensure those that do go to my forward bases as priority.

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:53 pm
by Matt Erickson
I'm playing the japanese this explains alot!......god I find out something new about this game everyday!

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:04 pm
by jive1
This is interesting. I assumed Radar just detected enemy TF's