Ship autodesign stopped working
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm
Hello,
It seems that ship auto design stopped working in my game. My design focus is on speed and agility but I have noticed that all my design were still using older tech engines.
I have tried to disable it and enable it again to see if it helped but that doesnt work.
Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you
I have uploaded a save in the ftp named Ship autodesign stopped working.dwg
It seems that ship auto design stopped working in my game. My design focus is on speed and agility but I have noticed that all my design were still using older tech engines.
I have tried to disable it and enable it again to see if it helped but that doesnt work.
Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you
I have uploaded a save in the ftp named Ship autodesign stopped working.dwg