Page 1 of 1

Greetings, everyone

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:31 am
by Psycho
I just thought to introduce myself to this fine community. I am a 20 years old guy, and I live in Finland, in a town called Haapavesi. Ive played SPWAW for about 6 months now against computer. So, I hope that I can find people to play from here. I have a post in the Opponents Wanted-forum, and it never gets old! Well, I think thats about it then... Enjoy the SPWAW!

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:47 am
by Belisarius
Hey, another Finn on the forum! :D

(not that I am one, but it's fun to see the ever increasing contigent of fighting Finns here)

So, young padawan, you will be sucked in soon enough... :p

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:20 am
by Supervisor
Welcome aboard, and hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

Welcome

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:15 pm
by Gary Tatro
Playing SPWAW in PBEM mode rocks. The computer just isn't the same after some good PBEM games. Though I will admit a good senario can really hit the spot at times.

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:48 am
by Jacc
Howdy how!
Nice to see even more Finns here - soon we can declare war on Russians and beat them on PBEM tournaments. Hmmm...:cool:

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:11 am
by OKW-73
Welcome aboard soldier :) Just remember say goodbye to your social relations outside of spwaw community...soon you will be highly addicted ;)