Page 1 of 1
OOB
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 pm
by steamboateng
Can anyone direct me to a downloadable OOB; Allied and Japanese; for WitP AE (vanilla)?
RE: OOB
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:21 pm
by Amoral
Tracker is a stand-alone program that reads the in game data bases and presents them in a useable way. It does lots of things, but one of them is that it produces a sortable, filterable, OOB. There is a sticky.
RE: OOB
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm
by zuluhour
Can you down load from the editor?
RE: OOB
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 am
by steamboateng
I've been avoiding the task of reloading Tracker. I'll get to it some day when I rediscover ambition and energy again!
RE: OOB
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:25 am
by n01487477
ORIGINAL: zuluhour
Can you down load from the editor?
Yes you can.
If your game is in c dir:
In the opened dos window type cd\
Otherwise type driveletter: eg. d:
Then type cd matrix games enter
cd war in the pacific admiral’s edition
cd scen
type witploadae /e /s*** (scen number) or witploadae /s*** /e
Open in xls ...
RE: OOB
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 pm
by zuluhour
THANKS!!
I've been aching for details on the IJA OOB for CG2.