Page 1 of 1

Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:15 pm
by LuckyJim1010
Watched the video on YouTube and it looked like the DB does not have pics but go here

Some Goodies

And there is a download for pics as well as some other scenarios

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:44 pm
by ComDev
You can add your own, no problem [8D]

Image

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:45 pm
by ComDev
Example #2:

Image

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm
by LuckyJim1010
That's rather cool

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:39 pm
by Paul Wykes
Whilst I wait for the install, is where can I find the instructions to do this?

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm
by montanaza
Also would like to know ^^^

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 pm
by NefariousKoel
ORIGINAL: Paul Wykes

Whilst I wait for the install, is where can I find the instructions to do this?


"How to use: The file is a self-extracting pack. Download it, double-click on it and extract it on your Command installation folder."


Sounds like the zip file already has the proper folder structure, so you just need to extract it to your base Command folder.

Note: I've not tried this yet, so if it's any different I'll let you know.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 pm
by Erik Rutins
Step 1: Download the CommandModernAirNavalOperations-SetupRelease-V1.00.zip file.
Step 2: Extract all of the contents of the file to a folder.
Step 3: Double click the CommandModernAirNavalOperations-SetupRelease-V1.00.exe
Step 4: Follow the on screen prompts to install.
Notes: It is recommended to leave direct x and .net checked uring the requirements window and to turn off anti-virus/security programs before installing.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 pm
by NefariousKoel
I think he was asking about how to install the Database pics mod, Erik.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm
by Moltke71
Erik,

I didn't know about this possibility when I installed. Must I do the "uninstall-reinstall two-step"?

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm
by Ranger33
You just merge the folders together, they already have the correct names and everything.

Just unzip the file, should get a folder named DB, move to wherever you installed Command, say "yes" to merge.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 pm
by Moltke71
Great. Thanks.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm
by Andy99
In current state is display only one image in Database Viewer (more than one image per page will be probably possible in some future update). Images are possible download directly from Warfaresims Command Downloads.

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 pm
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel
I think he was asking about how to install the Database pics mod, Erik.

Whoops, sorry. [8D]

Thought that was a question on the main game download and install file.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:14 pm
by Paul Wykes
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel
I think he was asking about how to install the Database pics mod, Erik.

Whoops, sorry. [8D]

Thought that was a question on the main game download and install file.

Regards,

- Erik


Hello,

yes, I was asking how to add images yourself. Thanks

RE: Database Pics

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm
by NefariousKoel
ORIGINAL: LuckyJim1010

Watched the video on YouTube and it looked like the DB does not have pics but go here

Some Goodies

And there is a download for pics as well as some other scenarios

Love the "line art" drawings in that package. Would be amazing if most of the platforms had it, but I could imagine that taking a lot of time to create.

When I checked out the Virgina & Han SSNs, and the Chinese DDG in Tutorial #2, I was