Page 1 of 1

20 CD-Rs of version 4.0 available to one person to play postman!

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 9:01 am
by STEELER
[started new thread based on Bonzo's offer]

Hi Bonzo,
Great idea. I did pass out 4 copies when first version came out last winter. Unfortunately I do not have time to mail each person who asks, so here is my deal...if anyone is willing, I will burn 20 copies of game and mail them free of charge in the US or Canada to the ONE person who will be distributer. I have the full version 4.0. Please respond via email to Steelersuperbowl@home.com
Thank you.

Best Wishes,
STEELER



Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 11:14 am
by Wild Bill
Well done, Steeler. Thanks for this generous offer..Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 11:18 am
by Red Baron
Hi All Scandinavians..
If theres anyone in scandinavian who has trouble DL WAW V.4 I´ll be ready to make some copy´s to distribute free of charge..
Just send me a mail.
Vi skandinaver må holde sammen, inden EU overtager det hele;^)
Regards..Red Baron.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:00 am
by Bonzo
It does a fellow good to see everyone stepping up to get the game out to the players. thanks!!!

Bonzo

------------------
Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator
28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters
http://dreadnaught.home.icq.com
nwbattalion@icqmail.com