Page 1 of 1
Custom text sizes
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:49 am
by Jim D Burns
I installed the game and have been having fun with the tutorials, but I’ve come across a little issue with text scaling. My old eyes have no hope of reading anything without first setting a custom text DPI to 125% or 150%. 150% would be better but it would make the game unusable given how much info gets buried at 125%.
Is it possible to get the game to properly scale to increased text sizes?
Jim

RE: Custom text sizes
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:05 am
by MikeGER
+1
i am also on 125% ...and dont like to change my OS settings back and for (i 'need' the larger fonts)
or to put it in CM:NAO-speek my Mark 1 Eyeballs is not fully operational [;)]
RE: Custom text sizes
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 am
by jflatto
+1 also.
I am having the same issues. I had wondered why part of the interface was chopped off at the right. I didn't realize that it was because I have my display also set to 125%.
RE: Custom text sizes
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:08 am
by GBS
I wear real strong reading glasses specifically for the computer.[X(]
RE: Custom text sizes
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:46 am
by bgeery
I don't normally recommend HDTVs as computer monitors, but if you need LARGE text to get by, a $200 32 inch 1080p HDTV can make a great inexpensive monitor in this situation. No need to resort to the (never has worked properly in any version) Windows UI scaling.