Page 1 of 1

438 problem

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:21 am
by baldbrother
When I try to extract to folder - not on drive C - I get this:

Image

RE: 438 problem

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:24 am
by Dimitris
That's strange. Did you extract the pack to your Documents folder and try to run it from there?

The contents of the pack must be unzipped on the original installation folder and the exe must be run from there.

Thanks!

RE: 438 problem

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:25 am
by jpkoester1
looks to me like it is (you are?) trying to execute the .exe file in a temporary folder. Make sure to copy it to your existing command installation folder (should be C:\Matrix Games\Command Modern Air Naval Operations as default)

Regards,
JP

RE: 438 problem

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 am
by baldbrother
Hi. Thanks for the replies. I saved it to my J drive where the game is also and tried to extract it from there.

RE: 438 problem

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 am
by JRyan
re-download the file.....and try again.