sub not attacking in brother vs brother
Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:56 am
hi all,
in the Brother against Brother scenario, the Venezulean sub Sabalo is expected to hit on the vessel Cartagena right on start - but it never does. I loaded the scenario in the editor and observed that the Sabalo, assigned to a ASuW mission, indeed stalks the Cartagena, but instead of firing she runs right under the Cartagena and follows her all the way to port...
When I remove the Sabalo from her mission for a second and then assign her back on it, a torpedo is fired immediately.
I am currently running build 438 (the bugfix beta) but noticed the same behaviour in the original release.
Can anybody replicate this? Looks like there is a small bug in taking hostile action right on scenario start..
cheers, q
in the Brother against Brother scenario, the Venezulean sub Sabalo is expected to hit on the vessel Cartagena right on start - but it never does. I loaded the scenario in the editor and observed that the Sabalo, assigned to a ASuW mission, indeed stalks the Cartagena, but instead of firing she runs right under the Cartagena and follows her all the way to port...
When I remove the Sabalo from her mission for a second and then assign her back on it, a torpedo is fired immediately.
I am currently running build 438 (the bugfix beta) but noticed the same behaviour in the original release.
Can anybody replicate this? Looks like there is a small bug in taking hostile action right on scenario start..
cheers, q