Page 1 of 1

modifying unit/terrain graphics

Posted: Fri May 18, 2001 3:49 am
by appunk
I wasn't sure where to post this, so it's in the general forum.
My question is, are there any readily available utilities that can be used to edit the graphics of units and terrain?
Are there any programs that can interconvert between .shp/.lbm files and .bmp/.jpg files?
Also, is there any method of changing the "fire" graphics, used when units shoot?

thank you for any help. :)

Posted: Sun May 20, 2001 12:28 am
by RockinHarry
...the only program that can do this converting etc. stuff is Fred Chlandas ShapeEdit.
Unfortunately Freds program page is down and so his programs are not available anymore. (except Fabio Prados site, but not ShapeEdit..)

________
Harry

Posted: Sun May 20, 2001 1:29 am
by Matt R
Hey Harry-

I have SHPED. If you'll email me offline I'll send it to you via email.

About the shooting icon-

I can't remember right offhand where its icon is. But there are three images in its SHP. One is the actual flash, a rocket-looking image (which is a shell/rocket flying), and MG bullets flying.

Look around in SHPED. I found a lot of stuff that isn't even used in the game :-/

See ya bud,
Matt.