Does being on fire make my ship more detectable?
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:40 am
I looked through the e-manual but couldn't find an answer.
I'm playing a night scenario and one of my ships is on fire. It occurs to me that it might not be a good idea to leave my other ships near it as the burning ship would be more detectable... but is that modeled in the game? If it is that would be awesome. And is there a way to check a ship's current visibility level in the game? Again, if it is (or can be made possible) that would be awesome too [:)]
I'm playing a night scenario and one of my ships is on fire. It occurs to me that it might not be a good idea to leave my other ships near it as the burning ship would be more detectable... but is that modeled in the game? If it is that would be awesome. And is there a way to check a ship's current visibility level in the game? Again, if it is (or can be made possible) that would be awesome too [:)]