I done did it!
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 pm
Hey all!
Well I've been watching this release for years. I have never played the board game but I am a long time fan of Avalon Hill/Victory Game releases and I've read nothing but good things about this game.
I am just going on record for saying that I am putting my money where my mouth is to support those people out there who are truly bringing their passion for the rest of us to play.
Since I have NEVER played this game before I have a couple of pre-cursor questions...
I am living in Thailand now, so I would love to hook up for a multiplayer game (Playing a few WITP-AE PBEMs). Anyone willing to make the 12 hour difference work? How long does a typical play through take?
Also can there be more than 2 players per game?
Well I've been watching this release for years. I have never played the board game but I am a long time fan of Avalon Hill/Victory Game releases and I've read nothing but good things about this game.
I am just going on record for saying that I am putting my money where my mouth is to support those people out there who are truly bringing their passion for the rest of us to play.
Since I have NEVER played this game before I have a couple of pre-cursor questions...
I am living in Thailand now, so I would love to hook up for a multiplayer game (Playing a few WITP-AE PBEMs). Anyone willing to make the 12 hour difference work? How long does a typical play through take?
Also can there be more than 2 players per game?