Page 1 of 1
Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 pm
by Greyshaft
Is there a cheat sheet for the mouse/keyboard that provides a simple list of where to {Ctrl+LC} to assassinate Hitler etc. Probably hidden in the manuals which are (hopefully) in the air already on their way to Australia
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:34 pm
by Shannon V. OKeets
Available from the Help drop down menu.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:41 pm
by obermeister
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft
Is there a cheat sheet for the mouse/keyboard that provides a simple list of where to {Ctrl+LC} to assassinate Hitler etc. Probably hidden in the manuals which are (hopefully) in the air already on their way to Australia
Ctrl+TC to summon Tom Cruise.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 pm
by Neilster
ORIGINAL: obermeister
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft
Is there a cheat sheet for the mouse/keyboard that provides a simple list of where to {Ctrl+LC} to assassinate Hitler etc. Probably hidden in the manuals which are (hopefully) in the air already on their way to Australia
Ctrl+TC to summon Tom Cruise.
No thanks. I was a technician at a fighter squadron and if anyone so mentions Top Gun I have to be physically restrained from punching them repeatedly in the head [:@] [;)]
Cheers, Neilster
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 pm
by Missouri_Rebel
TC recently likened being away on a shoot as stressful as being a soldier in Afghanistan. I lost all respect for him after that statement, not that there was much there to begin with.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 am
by jeffk3510
ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel
TC recently likened being away on a shoot as stressful as being a soldier in Afghanistan. I lost all respect for him after that statement, not that there was much there to begin with.
You've mis quoted him as poorly as the media has.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 am
by Missouri_Rebel
It wasn't a quote.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:20 am
by HansHafen
I believe he was talking about one aspect of "being away" from home or his child. I think anyone with reasoning ability can see he wasn't talking about the "danger" aspect of the two endeavors. Let's use our brains a little bit here people and not let the newspapers do the thinking for us.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am
by Missouri_Rebel
Yes, being away from a family member during a movie shoot is exactly like the fear of never seeing them again. [8|]
To be fair he also likened himself to an Olympic athlete.
“There is difficult physical stamina and preparation,” he whined. “Sometimes I’ve spent months, a year, and sometimes two years preparing for a single film.
“A sprinter for the Olympics, they only have to run two races a day,” he continued. “When I’m shooting, I could potentially have to run 30, 40 races a day, day after day.”
Lol
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:26 am
by Missouri_Rebel
ORIGINAL: HansHafen
I believe he was talking about one aspect of "being away" from home or his child. I think anyone with reasoning ability can see he wasn't talking about the "danger" aspect of the two endeavors. Let's use our brains a little bit here people and not let the newspapers do the thinking for us.
I would like to think anyone with reasoning ability and a brain would never compare the two. But never underestimate the cult of personality.
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 am
by Neilster
I'm not sure if this is still happening, but at one stage people on his sets were told to "avert their gaze" and not look at him. Methinks there are a few too many sycophants in that industry.
Cheers, Neilster
RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 am
by Magpius
[:D]
TOM CRUISE!

Now there's what scientology can do for ya!
@MR. [8D]