Page 1 of 1

Suggestion

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 am
by DTC666
when you view the assignments along with the picture a mouse over text stating the project name would be good

RE: Suggestion

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:06 pm
by CowboyRonin
Good idea. Logged and sent to developer.

RE: Suggestion

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 pm
by jimmyPx
Another mouse over text that would be nice is over your buildings on the main screen. Except for the VAB, they all look similar and I keep having to check and see which is which.

RE: Suggestion

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 pm
by Nacho84
ORIGINAL: Jim Power

Another mouse over text that would be nice is over your buildings on the main screen. Except for the VAB, they all look similar and I keep having to check and see which is which.

Notice that in the latest build we added icons to each building, so you get this "gear" for the SET, the headset for Mission Control and the helmet for the astronauts. The icons also match the information located in the lower bar. Does that help?

Cheers,

RE: Suggestion

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:23 pm
by Nacho84
ORIGINAL: gifty

when you view the assignments along with the picture a mouse over text stating the project name would be good

I'll have a chat about this with the UI artist to see what we can do. Our solution needs to support both desktop platforms and tablets, so I'm afraid that a mouse over is not an option. Don't worry, we'll find a way to sort this. Feel free to suggest a solution if you can think of one, though.

Cheers,

RE: Suggestion

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 am
by nico7550
Hi,

In a tactile unit (windows too ?), you may use long press to display popup as long as you keep your finger on the screen, or an interrogation point in the top right corner of the icon boxes to display informations if press (historical data too (also launch pads should be managable (size and reparation):-))...)

Is there a thread to discuss about the position of the options buttons ? In a game, I click 2 or 3 times on it thinking it will end my turn... (I play really late in the night ;)-...)