Page 1 of 1

Anybody wanna play something different?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:33 am
by otto
If anybody wants to play something unusual and needs an opponent let me know.
What I mean is something besides US/UK/USSR vs. Germany, but I'm open to any suggestions. Maybe Spanish civil war, Japanese vs. Anzac or China, Italy vs. India, Germany vs. Poland '39, Germany vs. France '40, whatever.
All preferences except battle points random, CC optional, large map, 2000-5000 pts/side depending upon nations and date.
Custom maps OK-I make some modest ones myself.
I'm not a rookie but I do consider myself a novice.

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:06 am
by VikingNo2
cook it up and send it I'll play you

heya

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:10 am
by Hvy
wouldnt mine tryin some japan vs china 1941 or later can play etiher side afflagg@cox.net

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:51 pm
by AbsntMndedProf
I'd be up for Italy vs. France, 1940. (I'm up for either side.) I prefer the C&C off. Everything else is up for grabs! I have slots 4, 5, and 6 open. Put something together, and avante! :D

Eric Maietta