Page 1 of 1
Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm
by BradM
Hi, So what's the secret of getting Shipwreck missiles to penetrate the NATO fleet defences? I have played this scenario several times and can not get anything to penetrate the missile defences. I only have 4 subs at my disposal..
TIA
Brad
RE: Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:50 am
by MR_BURNS2
RE: Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 am
by BradM
Thanks Mr Burns.
Brad
RE: Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:58 pm
by Dimitris
ORIGINAL: BradM
Hi, So what's the secret of getting Shipwreck missiles to penetrate the NATO fleet defences? I have played this scenario several times and can not get anything to penetrate the missile defences. I only have 4 subs at my disposal..
That's just one of the ways to win [:)]
RE: Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 pm
by BradM
Mission objectives in the game overall are lacking and could be implemented for better game play.
Brad
RE: Winning the 4 Horsemen Scenario
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:54 am
by Dimitris
This is from the briefing:
Your task is to cause decisive damage to this force, ideally sinking both carriers and as many other supporting ships/submarines as possible. Your primary targets are the two carriers. Use of nuclear weapons is not, repeat not authorized at this point. You have three days to fulfil your objective.