Page 1 of 1

Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 am
by gammalget
On the order button as we speak :p

--
Regards Falk

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:45 am
by CapnDarwin
No. Matrix does not put new releases (and fall releases like ours) on sale in the same year. Next year is a good bet, but a long wait.

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:51 pm
by DoubleDeuce
Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see it until next Christmas season unless there is some significant Cold War historical anniversary that may trigger an earlier special offer.

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 pm
by gammalget
Problem solved..

Ordered and downloading now :)

--
Regards Falk