Page 1 of 1

SP rocks!

Posted: Sun May 27, 2001 10:17 pm
by Rigel
I got the free version on a PC Gamer CD and, oh crap, this game is good.

Realistic, it gives you the feeling of actually being a general in WW2. Is the newest verison worth the Dload, and would it work on my P100?

Posted: Mon May 28, 2001 11:28 pm
by sinner
Hi,

Indeed, it is a good piece of game.

But I guess that you are a Major instead of a General.

But this is a minor issue when you can reply any desired battle. And I love the combat sounds!

If goverments around the world would just use this game instead of real soldiers to arrange their differences!

God bless all Servicemen and Servicewomen that defend their countries with Honour.

(Memorial Day, 2001)

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 9:54 am
by BomBeer
Is the newest verison worth the Dload, and would it work on my P100?
Yes its worth it or just buy the MegaCampaign and you'll get v5.01.

I'm not to sure about the P100. One of my computers is a P200 and it runs slow. I normally play on my 667 Celeron and it runs great. :) I would get a new computer.

Posted: Wed May 30, 2001 3:25 am
by heintz28
it worked on my pentium 120 with 40Mb ram!
you'll need some patience it's a bit sloowww. :o
and turn the artillary option to Fast!

good luck! :D