Page 1 of 1
Sides and alliances
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:01 am
by Have
If I have a scenario where there are three sides - A, B and C. Now A and B are allied (Friendly) and C is the enemy (hostile against both and vice versa), is it possible for the player to somehow control all the units of A and B when he is playing either side? After a quick test it seems that that it is not possible.
RE: Sides and alliances
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 am
by Dimitris
No. If you want direct control over a unit, put it on your side.
RE: Sides and alliances
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:35 am
by navwarcol
I actually am using this as a way to prevent entire control over "my side", for a more realistic feel, setting the player in the scenario I am creating to control one task force with allied air and sub forces from the same nation to help, but with their own missions and under AI command.