Page 1 of 1

Target hex change

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:11 am
by jive1
One thing I don't recall seeing on the forums is any mention of
the annoying inability of preventing transport ships unloading
or mine layers deploying their mines when they reach their destination hex. Sometimes I just want to go to port to refuel or find safe harbour for a few turns. It would be nice to be able to
send a TF to port with orders to prevent unloading etc.

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:31 am
by buzz21
I did not know of any mine laying going on Pacific war..Are you maybe thinking of a different game..:o :cool: :cool:

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:27 pm
by Denniss
Some japanese CD have mines but it seems there's no way to use them .
It's not possible to prevent a TF from unloading at a friendly harbour .

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:00 pm
by Jeff Norton
there are NO mines in PACWAR...

Are U sure you're not refering to UV?????:confused:

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:26 pm
by jive1
O yeah - I'm in the wrong forum! :)