I have seen the light
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:09 am
Hey guys,
If you have'nt picked up the unity of command series yet you simply have to. Unity of command is simply one of the best wargames I've ever played. I did'nt pick it up as I thought it looked funny and games of shorter scenarios always puts me off as I prefer grand strategy. Damn was I wrong lol.
The game is a stunner with limitless potential. And the best thing is that Unity of command got lots of features that would make it perfect as a grand strategy game of world war 2. I really hope the development team of sc3 take a look at this beauty. Game mechanics really offers that "world war 2 feeling", it's so easy to understand that everyone can be off playing in 5 minutes, while at the same time oh so difficult to be good at.
So in these times, when everyone is screaming for more features, more units etc to emulate ww2. Take a step back and look at the game mechanics of unity of command. It's a great game in the same league as strategic command 1, simple interface yet it feels more ww2 than almost all competitors out there.
If you have'nt picked up the unity of command series yet you simply have to. Unity of command is simply one of the best wargames I've ever played. I did'nt pick it up as I thought it looked funny and games of shorter scenarios always puts me off as I prefer grand strategy. Damn was I wrong lol.
The game is a stunner with limitless potential. And the best thing is that Unity of command got lots of features that would make it perfect as a grand strategy game of world war 2. I really hope the development team of sc3 take a look at this beauty. Game mechanics really offers that "world war 2 feeling", it's so easy to understand that everyone can be off playing in 5 minutes, while at the same time oh so difficult to be good at.
So in these times, when everyone is screaming for more features, more units etc to emulate ww2. Take a step back and look at the game mechanics of unity of command. It's a great game in the same league as strategic command 1, simple interface yet it feels more ww2 than almost all competitors out there.