Page 1 of 1

[NO REPRO] Bug Report (Build 481) - progress ring appears - GUI freezes

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:50 am
by hoover
Hello,

a freezing user interface spoils my fun about this great simulation. I'm currently working on a scenario. When I start it and click on a few units, the windows progress ring appears and the game freezes. After a while, windows tells me, that command does not answer and if I would like to shut it down. But see it by yourself. Autosave is attached.

Best regards
Hoover

RE: Bug Report (Build 481) - progress ring appears - GUI freezes

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:24 am
by Sardaukar
I am experiencing same thing a lot too.

RE: Bug Report (Build 481) - progress ring appears - GUI freezes

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:17 pm
by Dimitris
Thanks! Logged.

RE: Bug Report (Build 481) - progress ring appears - GUI freezes

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:48 pm
by Dimitris
Unable to reproduce in Build 493.

(BTW, 5500+ units [X(])