Page 1 of 1

Missing Japanese Stuff

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:28 pm
by ventris
Hi,

I just played around in the Editor and noticed some missing stuff.
What Iam missing so far:
Planes:
F-15DJ
F-2B
YS-11EB (Elint)
RF-4E (RF-4EJs arent upgraded RF-4Es but converted RF-4EJ fighters using three different reconnaisance pods)

Airbase template:
Miho AB/Miho-Yonago Airport (I made a template if interested)
Gifu AB (Will work on a template tomorrow)

Would be nice if this could be added.

RE: Missing Japanese Stuff

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 pm
by ventris
Further missing aircraft:
C-130H
UH-60J
MH-53E

I built Miho AB and Gifu AB:
Miho AB is home to the 403. transport squadron flying C-1s and 41. training squadron flying T-400.
Gifu AB is home to the JASDF test and development center and has a mix of nearly all JASDF Aircraft.

RE: Missing Japanese Stuff

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:10 pm
by Apocal
The minehunting variant of the MH-53E and C-130H used by Japan are in the database, just not specifically under Japan. Also there is a thread for databases issues, so the devs don't have to hunt all over the forum to find them.
tm.asp?m=3436106&mpage=10