Page 1 of 1
Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am
by Antmf_slith
What are the differences between planst and labs? I see I can add on weapons, energy etc. labs and also plants.
RE: Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:49 am
by Dotdotdot
Plants construct components that are used to build ships and stations. They're only useful on ships and stations with construction yards. Labs increase your research capacity. They're only useful on stationary ships and stations.
RE: Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 am
by Osito
This old thread might be of interest:
tm.asp?m=3180183&mpage=1&key=plants?
RE: Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 am
by Timotheus
Plant is a Euro word for a factory in English, and used to be used in American English also. As in "an automobile plant". Since this game was made in the 1960's, hence the terminology [:'(].
My question would be how many plants of each kind I should have per 1 construction crane thingy to build new ships most efficiently.
Experts?
RE: Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 am
by Canute0
There are some threads about this, for more info you should search them.
But on short, 1 plant of each for 10 construction yards are enough.
RE: Difference between plants and labs?
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:49 am
by Osito
ORIGINAL: Timotheus
Plant is a Euro word for a factory in English, and used to be used in American English also. As in "an automobile plant". Since this game was made in the 1960's, hence the terminology [:'(].
My question would be how many plants of each kind I should have per 1 construction crane thingy to build new ships most efficiently.
Experts?
The thread I referred to in my earlier post addresses this question.