Page 1 of 1
[FIXED B485] CAP bingo test
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:38 am
by DROregon
Please examine this scenario. The CAP never makes it back to the carrier on bingo fuel.
There's either a problem/bug here, or please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.
[I'm having a lot of fun with this game!]
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 am
by mikmykWS
Sorry this happened but thanks for providing a great test case for this. We're not ok with this one and are actively looking to fix it.
Mike
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:33 pm
by DROregon
Using Build 484: For each CAP, the first plane back seems to make it, leaving the second to run out of fuel.
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 pm
by COTrock
Using Build 484. My first plane doesn't even make it back. This is also happening to me in other scenarios as well.
Saved game here...
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:26 pm
by mikmykWS
Still working on it guys. We expect something next update.
Mike
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm
by Blas de Lezo
Hey Mike,
Probably same issue:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3522607
I have no picture because it was very quickly but one of my planes in the CAP just prior to RTB plotted a course to the this position more o less N00º00 and W000º00...
I will try to catch that if I see it again...
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm
by mikmykWS
Yeah its the same. We've had three or 4 reports on this at least and its likely a due to a bad calculation. This one is a priority and the guys are actively working it.
Thanks!
Mike
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm
by navwarcol
BINGO usually = "enough to get home + reserve" . It seems to be missing the reserve part of it.
I have not had this because I almost always step in to micromanage and either tank up or send them home. It's my "Type A" behavior[:D]
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm
by DROregon
I want to not micro-manage. I'm using this game to train me for my wife and my staff on-the-job.[:-]
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:15 pm
by tommo8993
Ive also had lots of planes running out of fuel.
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm
by Dimitris
ORIGINAL: DROregon
Please examine this scenario. The CAP never makes it back to the carrier on bingo fuel.
There's either a problem/bug here, or please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.
[I'm having a lot of fun with this game!]
Thanks! Fixed in Build 485.
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:13 pm
by Dimitris
ORIGINAL: COTrock
Using Build 484. My first plane doesn't even make it back. This is also happening to me in other scenarios as well.
Saved game here...
Thanks. Fixed in Build 485.
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:10 pm
by DROregon
Anxious to try it!
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:46 pm
by COTrock
Any idea when Build 485 will be available?
I can't seem to do carrier air ops in any scenario without planes ditching out of fuel.
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm
by DROregon
Fixed. Thanks [:)]
RE: CAP bingo test
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:26 pm
by COTrock
Thank you for Build 486! I just played through several scenarios where I previously had planes running out of fuel and crashing. The problem is gone.
Of course, this might be because of my fine leadership and the severe reaming I gave the pilots after pulling them out of the drink with SAR helos when they lost their aircraft. (And, thank you for giving me my little fantasy world in which to live where if I screw up tactically I just have to restart a scenario rather than die. [:'(] )