Page 1 of 1
How do resource bonuses work? who gets them?
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:35 pm
by Lonck
If humans have a happiness bonus from caslon and another race inhabits the planet will they also get the resource bonus? what about ship buildings and maintenance or mining rates? Does it matter if humans are the majority or minority? what about enslavement or extermination?
RE: How do resource bonuses work? who gets them?
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:22 pm
by Henzington
I am pretty sure you get the bonus based on a min percentage of your overall population with the higher the overall percentage the greater the bonus.
RE: How do resource bonuses work? who gets them?
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 pm
by Lonck
I'm afraid you are talking about race bonuses instead of resource bonuses?
RE: How do resource bonuses work? who gets them?
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 am
by Modest
Majority of population is what determines resources bonuses. If You have 4 diffrent races on one planet, only the most numerous one is important. As long as You provide resources for this race bonus, entire population will get it AFAIK. I may be wrong about that - if so, than as always, I am asking to correct me.