Page 1 of 1
Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am
by Plodder
Here's my remake of the Red Storm 1 map, which is used in A Time To Dance. Download link is at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!
Overview:
Slice of the map at 100% zoom:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jxzjzq7k8ipbgs7/Red%20Storm%201.zip
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 pm
by CapnDarwin
Looking good! [&o][&o]
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:49 pm
by Mad Russian
I like the look!
Good Hunting
MR
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:35 pm
by CiniKo
Bella Zio!![&o][&o]
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 pm
by Plodder
Finished! [:)]Just updated the first post with a download link. My next map I hope to do will be Red Storm 9, which is used in Pied Piper. Not sure when that will get done though, I need a break. [:D]
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 am
by CiniKo
Mamma mia!! GRAZIE!![X(][X(][X(]
LuCa
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm
by Mad Russian
A break? What's this??? Slacker!
I can certainly understand how intense map making is. Been there and done that! [&o]
Good Hunting.
MR
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm
by z1812
Great Map!!
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:30 pm
by budd
wonderful Map.... thx for taking the time.
RE: Red Storm 1 remake
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:45 pm
by Plodder
ORIGINAL: Mad Russian
A break? What's this??? Slacker!
I can certainly understand how intense map making is. Been there and done that! [&o]
Good Hunting.
MR
[:D] [:D]Well, I have made a start on Red Storm 9, I even got to shading the contours when PSP crashed and I hadn't saved. Lost an hour's work so lost motivation for the day. Back into it tonight though..