Page 1 of 1

WitP:AE Newbie, Wanting to Get Involved... Coral Sea and more?

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 pm
by Hikaru
Hi, all!

This is me looking for a patient opponent (or three!) for a couple of matches.

I'm brand new to WitP:AE PBEM, but I've got about a decade of UV experience as well as several matches against the AI, so I'd like to think that I'm not totally helpless (though I am looking forward to being disproven, of course!).

I'd like to start with the Coral Sea scenario, played through twice with us switching sides. If that goes well, maybe Guadalcanal, and then, who knows?

I'm super excited to get involved with this community, and oddly, even more excited at the prospect of getting my ass handed to me.

Any takers? Looking forward to everything!
-drew

RE: WitP:AE Newbie, Wanting to Get Involved... Coral Sea and more?

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 pm
by EHansen
OK, this is where I started a few weeks ago.

Japan is probably the easiest side to play in the Coral Sea scenario. Send me the first turn and tell me which exe you are using.

ezra(dot)hansen(dot)us(@)gmail(dot)com


RE: WitP:AE Newbie, Wanting to Get Involved... Coral Sea and more?

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am
by Hikaru
Excellent, I'll get you the first turn tonight... Looking forward to it, sir!

RE: WitP:AE Newbie, Wanting to Get Involved... Coral Sea and more?

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:09 pm
by EHansen
Kind of bad form to accept and not send an email.