Page 1 of 1

anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 am
by gwgardner
Give me a PM or post here if you'ld like to play the campaign game. I'll play either side. Has to be version 1.11, and I want to use my mod that makes air unit purchase and repair less expensive.

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 am
by Anguille
Hi there,

I haven't played the game a lot. I have the gamersgate edition of the game so not sure what i should change there. What scenario do you want to play?

I usually play Japan in the Pacific War but am open to play the US as well.

Cheers

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 am
by gwgardner
Hi,

Ok, the Pacific Campaign, with you as the Japanese.

We need to be playing 1.11 to get the latest fix for the time at sea and distance from port features. You can find the link in the main part of this forum.

Look in the mods sub-forum to get my 'mini air and naval mod.' I did a diff yesterday, and it is compatible with 1.11.

Then we should decide if we want to use the 'one hex island mod,' which is an alternative map adding an air base for one-hex islands. I favor using it, but will go with the standard map if you prefer.

[later] oops, unless you have the one-hex map already, we can't use it, since it's no longer downloadable. I lost my copy of it.

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 am
by Anguille
Hi,

Though i'd get a notification when you replied on my mail, didn't happen. I don't have the one-hex map. I'll check the mini air and naval mod.

You host the game?

Cheers

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm
by gwgardner
Sure, I'll set the game up. I'll be glad to play the US in the campaign game. Let me know when you get the mini mod and I'll do the start. Do you want to play all the possible Axis minors, or just Japan?

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 pm
by gwgardner
Please PM me with your email address when you're ready.

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:37 pm
by Anguille
Japan is enough for me...;)

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:22 am
by Magpius
Any chance of an Aar gents?

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:33 am
by Anguille
I am still learning the game and i believe that i just woke up a giant....i had a lucky stricke on around turn 9-10 and hit him hard in the region of Pearl Harbour....

RE: anybody want to play PBEM?

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:59 am
by Anguille
ORIGINAL: Agent S

Any chance of an Aar gents?

I wanted to make some screenshots to show but with FSScreenshot, i have only black screens. Do you know how to do screenshots with this game?

Cheers