Page 1 of 1
Drake...Where is the JUNO scenario
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 7:30 am
by 3rd Recon
Just reading your thread for Sword and Gold and was wondering if you have released the JUNO beach scenario. I was just working on the Queens Own Rifles landing in front of Bernieres-sur-mer and I would like to see what you and Wild Bill came up with. If its like the Omaha beach scenario, it should be great.

3rd Recon
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 7:38 am
by Wild Bill
I'll take the initiative and answer for him, since I have the scenario completed. Of course, good old Drake may want to add something to this doing a superlative job on the maps which makes the design so much easier for me.
I'm waiting on some final play test results and then we'll put it up for download, Recon.
It's turning out to be another real tough one. Drake is checking out the revised version I did as we speak. If you liked Omaha, you'll enjoy this one too.
Wild Bill
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 7:41 am
by 3rd Recon
Thanks Wild Bill

On top of things as always.
3rd Recon