Page 1 of 1

PBEM Virgin Seeks First Experience

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:18 pm
by joviel
I've played against the computer enough, time to see how I match up against a fiendish human mind. Scenario 17 looks to be where people start. I'll play either side and can easily manage a turn a day.

Looking forward to it,

Scott Uhrick
scott@joviel.com

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:24 pm
by Zakhal
Ill take the japs (in sce17)...all the historic stuff on, one day turns and mail you the first turn. Yes?

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:28 pm
by joviel
Sounds fine! I'll reread the PBEM rules in the meantime.

Scott

I can handle another game

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:21 pm
by joviel
Looks like I have one opponent set up, but I can handle a second if anyone else wants a game.

Scott

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:29 am
by Zakhal
The first turn should be in the mail by now. Its packed with winrar (2.90)