Page 1 of 1

Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm
by catwhoorg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-26062889

2000 lb bomb, with apporx 1000 lbs of explosive.


RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm
by Amoral
Tommy Chong and the Hong Kong Bomb would be an excellent band name.

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm
by tocaff
So long ago and the ordinance is still being found and still harming people.

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:09 pm
by Gaspote
It prove how reliable are the ww2 bomb, 70 years old still able to scared people [:'(]

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm
by btd64
BOOM
Cheers

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm
by catwhoorg
No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 am
by tc464
ORIGINAL: Gaspote

It prove how reliable are the ww2 bomb, 70 years old still able to scared people [:'(]

I've pulled World War 1 ammunition from rivers and had their explosive filler contribute to the shot when destroyed. TNT is good stuff, it can last for decades under the right conditions. Golf clap for the Hong Kong guys, nice work.

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 pm
by Feltan
ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow

catwhoorg,

I know the context in which you mean this, but .....

I could swear I heard a hooker in Subic Bay say the same thing.

Regards,
Feltan

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 pm
by Symon
ORIGINAL: catwhoorg
No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow
Woof !! Nice !! I'll see you catwhoorg, and raise you a dime.

So if we go down there it blows. If we don't it blows anyway just a little later. It's a good thing I'm Russian. We're used to hopeless situations.

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm
by msieving1
ORIGINAL: Symon

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg
No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow
Woof !! Nice !! I'll see you catwhoorg, and raise you a dime.

So if we go down there it blows. If we don't it blows anyway just a little later. It's a good thing I'm Russian. We're used to hopeless situations.

"If it be now,
'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be
now; if it be not now, yet it will come..."

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm
by reg113
ORIGINAL: Feltan

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow

catwhoorg,

I know the context in which you mean this, but .....

I could swear I heard a hooker in Subic Bay say the same thing.

Regards,
Feltan

I also heard that one in Subic Bay!!! [:D]