Page 1 of 1
Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:39 pm
by JudgeDredd
This game is about to be released...2 days if the post by Erik is still accurate.
I'm glad I don't work in marketing - because I don't get how a forum on a game which is about to be released is this quiet.
Where's the marketing? New screenshots? AARs? Discussions?
[&:]
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm
by Rodwonder
Very quiet... I've been watching this for awhile and hoping that it comes out of the gate in good shape. To quiet...
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm
by danlongman
I kinda see myself just buying it anyway since that is my custom.
Of course I bought Baptism of Fire in spite of the warning signs
(ie. the box art looks like '70's D&D efforts)
but I am a slow learner...
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 pm
by meskary
Woo Hoo!
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 pm
by FroBodine
Yeah, this is very strange. This game has been in development for 150 years (disclaimer: not really 150 years, I exaggerate), has been on everyone's want list (probably not everyone), and is the most highly anticipated wargame of the decade (I made that up).
I am REALLY looking forward to this, like many others, and I hope it releases in two days. I hope it is a wonderful game. I hope the scenarios are well balanced, fun and challenging. I hope it is nearly bug free.
I hope.
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:24 am
by Gunhawk
Tomorrow is the 12th, when all questions will be answered.
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 am
by bosbes
Yep, the band will be playing! Or not....?[:D]
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 pm
by Ken7
Why do I feel Im at the pointed end of the Titanic?
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 pm
by Harv
After years of watching and waiting, and almost buying the physical game (a number of times) to pass the time and learn the system, I find the lack of pre-release buildup and excitement somewhat troubling. But then again, after years of waiting probably anything will seem somewhat anti-climactic.
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 pm
by Charly G
It's like in the streets of Stalingrad, all is quiet and suddenly...
I hope that the battle will begin tomorrow.
RE: Where is the fan fare?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm
by Erik Rutins
Hi guys,
The battle will begin tomorrow, never fear. We are just doing the final store checks now in preparation for tomorrow's release. There is a lot more promotion in the works and we've cleared the decks for a couple of weeks after Lock 'n Load's release so that we can focus on getting the word out.
Regards,
- Erik