Page 1 of 1

Mortar?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:59 am
by CSSS
I can not move or fire the soviet mortar in the first battle of the Russian campaign? Other than that what a SWEET game!

RE: Mortar?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:05 am
by zouave
Do you have to disassemble it first? I recall in one of the tutorials I had to do that with a German MG.

RE: Mortar?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:23 am
by laska2k8
ORIGINAL: zouave

Do you have to disassemble it first? I recall in one of the tutorials I had to do that with a German MG.

you can do it in the rally phase

RE: Mortar?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 am
by markhwalker
No, you don't need to disassemble a mortar. I just tried it, and it's working fine. Is the hex in your line of sight?