Page 1 of 1

any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am
by gozer
I briefly went through forums, but didn't find any mentions so I'll just ask ... are there any plans for some compilation of DW + all the expansions? Some sort of "Complete Edition" or something like that?

Also, setting the price to a little bit lower wouldn't hurt ... shelling out 100+ USD is a bit discouraging.


Btw, this game really could use a little promotion ... didn't see it mentioned anywhere, no advertisements, there are barely any reviews, nothing. I only stumbled upon it pretty much by accident because I own another game from MatrixGames and saw it mentioned in one of the newsletters. Considering how much time and effort was obviously put into creating and expanding the game, it is weird that the plan seems to be to make a game and then never let anyone know it even exists.

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 am
by Hawkeye_BF
DW Universe will come as complete edition with all expansions.
I think at march it will comes out.

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 am
by gozer
nice, good to hear that. I'll wait a little longer then

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm
by series6
I will second this. Heres hoping they see some sense and get this onto Steam with Workshop support for mods.

I will keep an eye out and grab this title once the "Complete" pack gets released. Heres hoping for some further news on this.

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am
by towerbooks3192
I am excited for the upcoming DW Universe. I think I would be purchasing the physical copy this time and place it beside my bedside table and tuck it in and kiss it good night every night. I hope they ship to Australia though and they wouldn't take so long.

RE: any chance for "complete" edition?

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 am
by ASHBERY76
I don't not recall seeing a price yet,lol.I would not get excited until then.