Page 1 of 1
Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 pm
by Antarian
I'd like to stick Kirk, Spock, and McCoy on the same ship, but don't know if their abilities stack or it just uses the first admiral assigned. Yes, I know I have to have a fleet of 1 to have the abilities apply to 1 ship (in legends).
RE: Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am
by Shark7
Just be warned that the AI left to its own devices will move them to separate ships anyway.
Admiral and Captain on the same ship will stack. Not sure if 2 admirals or 2 captains will though.
RE: Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 am
by VorteeX
Nothing is stack in this game, i can guess system take skills from both admirals and if both have same skill make higher take effect. Perfect example is scientist they work this way.
RE: Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:15 am
by Antarian
I'm playing Legends, so no captains. I've found that Leaders and Governors stack, and Fleet Admirals do stack together. It seems all the characters will stack like skills together if applicable.
RE: Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:29 am
by Deathball
I just ran a test in Shadows where I modded in three admirals with 50% hyperdrive speed each and put two in one fleet and the third in a second fleet. When I send them across the universe both fleets traveled with the same speed. So they don't stack, at least in Shadows. It might be different for Legends but I doubt it.
RE: Do fleet admirals (Legends) stack?
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm
by Antarian
hmmm... I'll have to test. which admiral does it know to use then? Flagship is easy, but what if neither are captaining the flagship?