Database - Meteor missile
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 am
I used baloogans excellent database viewer and noticed that the Meteor missile (http://www.mbda-systems.com/products/air-dominance/meteor/26/) is now in the database (version 404 according to baloogan) twice.
http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataWeapon?ID=371
http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataWeapon?ID=961
The only differences seems to be that the Meteor with WeaponID 961 has "Level Cruise Flight" property and is set to F-35B Lightning II DB3000 + Typhoon F.2 DB3000 loadouts while the other Meteor (Id 371) does not.
Also I request that the Meteor loadout would be added to Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen and Rafale. It seems that the Gripen E version should have Meteor support, not the older models (http://www.janes.com/article/31798/saab-secures-gripen-e-meteor-integration-funding).
http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataWeapon?ID=371
http://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataWeapon?ID=961
The only differences seems to be that the Meteor with WeaponID 961 has "Level Cruise Flight" property and is set to F-35B Lightning II DB3000 + Typhoon F.2 DB3000 loadouts while the other Meteor (Id 371) does not.
Also I request that the Meteor loadout would be added to Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripen and Rafale. It seems that the Gripen E version should have Meteor support, not the older models (http://www.janes.com/article/31798/saab-secures-gripen-e-meteor-integration-funding).