Page 1 of 1

Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 pm
by LO72
Hi All,

I made my first scenario, try it if you want...
Put it in the maps-folder

NOTE:
This scenario requires v1.06 or later.
Fixed issue with Victory condition checking and Late arrival

Regards
/LO72

RE: Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 pm
by z1812
ORIGINAL: LO72

Hi All,

I made my first scenario, try it if you want...
Put it in the maps-folder

Regards
/LO72

It is nice to see people making scenarios. Thanks!!!

RE: Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 pm
by Cataphract88
Hi LO72,

Just tried this, but the scenario just ends instantly without even starting the first turn. [&:]

RE: Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 am
by LO72
ORIGINAL: cataphract88

Hi LO72,

Just tried this, but the scenario just ends instantly without even starting the first turn. [&:]

It just hit me, requires v1.06 or later, see above, Thanks

RE: Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:29 pm
by Cataphract88
ORIGINAL: LO72

ORIGINAL: cataphract88

Hi LO72,

Just tried this, but the scenario just ends instantly without even starting the first turn. [&:]

It just hit me, requires v1.06 or later, see above, Thanks

Yeah, it does, I must be going blind. [:(] I haven't updated yet.

Anyway, sorry to bother you and thanks for doing the scenario. I'll try again with 1.06.

RE: Scenario: Bridge#72

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 am
by Punisher
This scenario is loots of fun finally bet it on turn 12. Thanks LO72!!