Page 1 of 5
A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:44 pm
by sprior
Alright rabble, and and the Cap are up for another 2x2, we'd like to try the Japan's men side this time but we're flexible.
Maybe Da Babes?
You must have a sense of humour, although at a pinch a sense of humor would do. As we're in it for the long term we need people who are committed to see this through to our invasion of San Francisco. We are looking for a 2x2 game so if you've got an oppo you can drag in then good-o. I guess we get to pick the pasty-faced team from those that respond to this.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 pm
by Cap Mandrake
He used to write greeting card sentiments. [:)]
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 pm
by Cap Mandrake
Personally, I'm fine with any level of pigmentation so being "pasty-faced" is not strictly necessary. Hell, even if you have a Baffins bridge, don't worry about it.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 pm
by sprior
I was referring to the majority of their electronic commanders not the real personages. We're equal opportunity whatever it is we're equal opportunity things of/are. Or something.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:58 pm
by Grollub
I can't wait to see where you will start the Allied equivalent of the Haha-Jima School of Yiddish Comedy ... and on what level the jokes will be [:D]
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:58 pm
by Cap Mandrake
I was referring to the majority of their electronic commanders not the real personages. We're equal opportunity whatever it is we're equal opportunity things of/are. Or something.
Ah, yes, I see point. I forgot we Japan-mens.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:31 pm
by Cap Mandrake
Here we are. We have long torsos but rather shorter legs. We don't have to duck under bulkheads as much.

RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:49 pm
by sprior
But we have lots of medals!
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:14 pm
by Cap Mandrake
I'm the more handsome one on the right.....oh wait......crap...I'm not sure.
Anyway, we have-ah white groves too.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 pm
by sprior
Yeah, we are groovey.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm
by rroberson
LOL...hilarious
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Grollub
I can't wait to see where you will start the Allied equivalent of the Haha-Jima School of Yiddish Comedy ... and on what level the jokes will be [:D]
I say early candidates are:
1. Cucamonga, CA.
2. Walla Walla, WA.
3. Albuquerque, NM.
4. Pismo Beach, CA.
5. Horrywood, CA.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:58 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Anyway, we have-ah white groves too.
Excuse me? Waiter? What is the soup of the day today, please?
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:35 pm
by Cap Mandrake
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Excuse me? Waiter? What is the soup of the day today, please?
We have-ah, how you say.....fish head.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 am
by sprior
Maybe we should ask our esteemed opponents if they want to swap roles.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 pm
by Cap Mandrake
Perhaps you scared everyone off by making "humour" a qualifying condition?
We don't spell it that way here. Maybe prospective opponents think it is some kind of body fluid?
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 pm
by 1EyedJacks
perhaps a humerus bone of contention?
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:51 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Maybe prospective opponents think it is some kind of body fluid?
Aye. With the Lord Admiral's time in the RN, eye can see the aqueous humor in that.[:'(]
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: sprior
our esteemed opponents if they want to swap roles.
Who dat?
Also, wasn't there a program about role swapping on the tele a couple years ago? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing, but I guess anything's OK between two open minded consenting adults.
RE: A new 2 x 2
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:03 pm
by witpqs
Have you tried posting for opponents under pseudonyms?