Page 1 of 1

[NO SAVEGAME PROVIDED] SAM LLTV Detects Ships OTH

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm
by jufinace20
As I was toying with scenario editor a unexpected detection of a completely passive TF occurred well over the horizon. Looking at the l log a culprit quickly emerged: the SA-22 battery LLTV (please see the enclosed image). The F-16 patrolling over the TF although detected were not identified (size matters, I guess).
My humble suggestion is to deflag the LLTV for ground objects, and add another sensor just for those, but with a commensurate range.

Thanks for your kind attention,

RE: SAM LLTV Detects Ships OTH

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm
by mikmykWS
Thanks for the report. I've added it to our list of things we should look at.

Mike

RE: SAM LLTV Detects Ships OTH

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:38 pm
by jufinace20
Dazzled by the lightning response...[&o]
Many thanks,

RE: SAM LLTV Detects Ships OTH

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:50 pm
by ComDev
Would be great if you could upload the scenario file showing this, thanks! [8D]