Page 1 of 1

rkimmi read this !

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 am
by wallas
I have no way of talking to you but I dumped our game because your version is way old. Event log tells me your running 1.07 and I really do not want to invest time in a out of date rule set. I will gladly have a match with you if you update to the latest patch.

RE: rkimmi read this !

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:30 am
by DorianGray
I'm amazed that the game still doesn't enforce version conformity. I wonder why the game doesn't check for this to insure both sides are running the same game version?

RE: rkimmi read this !

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:13 am
by fbs
rkimmi come back! come back! he dumped you for Pelton but he still likes you... (I guess)..

RE: rkimmi read this !

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:21 pm
by c00per
Who is Pelton ? and no it was nothing personal just did not want to invest time in an out of date game version. I am playing oshawett though but that was not the reason to end my game with rkimmi.