Page 1 of 1

Anyone Building Apps?

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm
by Mobius
If you are what software development kit are you using?
I have an idea for an app.

RE: Anyone Building Apps?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:46 pm
by Saint Ruth
I messed around with 'The Android Developer Tools' (ADT) plugin for Eclipse.
Pretty easy if you know Eclipse, and even if you don't.

The good thing about Android/Eclipse/Java is that it's all free.
If you know Java there's not much to do apps...

As for iPhone apps, I've not the remotest idea... [;)]

RE: Anyone Building Apps?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:21 pm
by Kineas
You mean mobile 'app's?

RE: Anyone Building Apps?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:30 pm
by Mobius
ORIGINAL: Kineas
You mean mobile 'app's?
Yes. I've made small programs for windows but I'd like to put them into a mobile app.

Actually, I didn't know this but there is a program that compiles Delphi code into Andriod apps. My programs are already in Delphi.