Page 1 of 1

Historicon 2014

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm
by ETF
So our LAN group is coming to Historicon. Just booked rooms :)
We of course will be bringing our laptops and mobile router. Any chance for a game or two of Gettysburg? Willing to demo it for you guys if you need any "demo" players?

http://hmgs.site-ym.com/?page=HconHome


RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:36 pm
by balto
Going to Historicon to play PC games? Come on, get some miniatures and try your hand at some ACW. You will cast aside those laptops once you get a taste of minis.

Stop by the Sickles Salient game and say Hi, I will be there.

RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:01 am
by Zap
Of the pictures I saw one that seemed to be the Alamo, cool!!! Really nice work.

RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:16 pm
by HansHafen
Where can I find reviews of this game by critics?

RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:11 am
by e_barkmann

RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am
by HansHafen
Wow, that is a glowing review. Why aren't that one and any others linked to the product page I wonder?

Thanks

RE: Historicon 2014

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 am
by e_barkmann
Lack of care by the publisher I'd suggest :-/