Page 1 of 1
Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm
by dgk196
Hello...
Hope I'm not ruffling any feathers... or stepping on some toe's... if its a taboo subject... sorry about that.
How about including some game categories for the forum such as 'Panzer Campaigns'? After all its just a discussion
site. Its not you'd be promoting someone else's products. I know there are 'other' sites... so!!!
Dennis
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 pm
by DuckofTindalos
"After all its just a discussion site"? You didn't really think that post through very much, did you?
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 pm
by bairdlander2
This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 pm
by bairdlander2
oops,sorry double post
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm
by aaatoysandmore
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish
I've always kinda thought "general discussion" was for all other games that don't have a specific catagory on the forums here. Not that only their published games can be discussed.
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 am
by wworld7
ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish
I've always kinda thought "general discussion" was for all other games that don't have a specific catagory on the forums here. Not that only their published games can be discussed.
It's been a long day today and maybe I'm too tired. But we have a forum (or category) for all of Matrix's games here. What am I missing?
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:52 am
by aaatoysandmore
ORIGINAL: flipperwasirish
ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
This site is owned by Slitherine/Matrix,there are categories for games,but only the games they publish
I've always kinda thought "general discussion" was for all other games that don't have a specific catagory on the forums here. Not that only their published games can be discussed.
It's been a long day today and maybe I'm too tired. But we have a forum (or category) for all of Matrix's games here. What am I missing?
I think he's asking for a specific forum for another publishers game "Panzer Campaign" is an HPS game if I recall correctly.
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:12 am
by gradenko2k
They already allow discussion of any non-Matrix game here in the General Discussion forums. You could start a "Panzer Campaigns thread" to serve as a locus that particular game.
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 pm
by dgk196
Hello...
Yep, just wondering if anyone 'here' is interested in discussing subjects on Panzer Campaigns.
As I've found them to be a good source for the basis, or outline, for 'Campaign Series' scenario's.
So, I thought, maybe, others would be interested in discussing the subject here on the 'forum', a discussion site.
Having thought that through, I hope that interested persons would be willing to share their experiences
and techniques for using scenarios from the various Panzer Campaign games for potential Campaign Series scenarios.
Thanks for listening
Dennis
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:59 pm
by bairdlander2
Im not interested in Panzer campaigns,Im interested in discussing Panzer Battles
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:49 am
by aaatoysandmore
Well, I'm not interested in Panzer Battles, I'd rather discuss Panzer Leader or Panzer Blitz. [:D]
RE: Hope this doesn't....
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm
by Talon_XBMCX
theblitz.org is a great place for discussing the Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles, and Squad Battle titles. It just seems a little ... well ... inconsiderate, IMHO, to discuss titles not offered by this company on their forums.