Page 1 of 1

League

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:01 pm
by Knife
Why has there been no league set up for this amazing game?

I find it hard to believe that all you PBEMs and people who use Combat Net (when it works) dont want to play in a league! I for one would love this and think that its a great idea!

Has anyone thought about starting one? Or would like to start one?

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:05 pm
by kiwahe
actually there were great deal leagues on www.militarygameronline.com about a year ago. wonder where have they gone...:confused:

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:41 pm
by Tomanbeg
Originally posted by kiwahe
actually there were great deal leagues on www.militarygameronline.com about a year ago. wonder where have they gone...:confused:
I wonder if they will be missed. I joined one. Combat Command IIRC. And every few weeks I would get a message that someone wanted to play. There was no way to return the message, when I tried, I was redirected to the CC site. After 5 or 6 months, I got tired of this and requested that I be dropped from their roster. No Answer, still had requests for play coming in. So I abandoned that E-Mail box. I have no idea what happened after that and have even less concern. If you want opponents go to the Blitz.;
http://www.theblitz.org/join/index.php

That is the URL for signing up. If you need a bootcamp player let me know, I am real tender with rookies.
T.