Page 1 of 1

Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS- Reopened

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 am
by Itdepends
Ok I'm prepared to compromise on the non smoking- as long as you're not dropping the turn off personally [:D]

I've had a PBEM going since Nov 2010 with FatR and we've just reached 1944 but the pace has slowed a bit. We're down to 1 turn every week or two (mainly on my opponents side) and I'm feeling the need for another game to occupy my time.

I work so can't commit to a turn (or more) every day but can generally turn them around in 2 days.

2 day turns, PDU On, allied damage control on.

Scenario 1 preferred- mainly because given the pace of the game I'd like to be able to get some licks in some time before 2016. Happy to negotiate for the right opponent.

I play the war not the game and am keen to find a like minded opponent who is willing to go on once the tide turns against the Japanese. Although given I'm looking for Scen 1- I'd be happy to put an early finish time on the game (e.g. end 1943).

Regards,

Daniel


RE: Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 am
by Feltan
Sorry Daniel,

The NS clause is a deal-breaker!

Regards,
Feltan

RE: Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 am
by Itdepends
I'm reopening this thread as my current opponent has had to stop our game due to real life workload.

I can manage 2-3 turns a week although the first couple will take 2-3 days.

Long term player after the same. If you'd like to check my credentials I have an ongoing PBEM in 1944 with FatR and the game that just stopped was with Wirraway_Ace

Of course neither of them know that I've mentioned them in this thread [:D]

Unfortunately I've only played the Allied side and would like to stick with them which will limit the availability of opponents.

Regards,

Daniel

RE: Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am
by Itdepends
Bump

RE: Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 pm
by bigred
Recommend w/ ur experience u would be an able jap commander.

RE: Japanese Opponent wanted, Long term relationship, GSOH, NS

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:16 pm
by chicago227
I'll be your huckleberry. Its been a few years but Im looking into getting back into it.